1. Make myself get up early in the morning and go for a run. I do enjoy it and it’s great for clarity however I also love my bed.
2. Practice a short yoga flow a couple of evenings a week to ensure I truly clear my mind before I go to sleep.
3. Not work too hard… I am a workaholic. I enjoy my work but I need to ensure I don’t work too hard… I don’t want to burn out.
4. Sleep more… when your mind is going a mile a minute it takes while to drift off. So I have downloaded the Sleep Cycle Alarm clock to see how much quality sleep I actually achieve.
5. Stop feeding myself CRAP- Carbonated drinks, Refined sugars, Artificial sweeteners & colours and Processed foods – my body is not a waste basket so I shouldn’t feed it rubbish. This goes well with my ambition for lent which is to give up chocolate.
6. Pamper myself – Not only to relax a little but to attempt to make myself look presentable.