This list is actually a little difficult for me as I can’t wait to move out of the town I currently live in, however I’m being an optimist and picking out the few good things my tiny little town has to offer.
1. The green space around it
2. The canal path which is perfect for running
3. The park up the road
4. Close to a few great restaurants
5. Easy to drive to work
6. On a bus route so will always be able to get out when it snows
7. The many footpaths in the countryside that I’m yet to explore
8. Close to Manchester
9. Easy to get to my parent and Matt’s parents.
10. Friendly neighbours
Find out more about the 52 List Project.