Mascara is the one product I would not leave the house without, I feel like I’m naked without it. As a result I go through a lot of mascara, and I am quite picky with which ones I like.
So this mascara is Rimmel Scandaleyes. It is one of their recent releases, and this is my second tube. As it’s my second tube you can probably guess that I am a fan of it.
– Does not smudge or wear off during the day. I work in hospitality, so I am around a lot of heat, steam, moisture etc, and it rarely wears off and give me panda eyes.
– Builds up very easily, so can apply many layer easily without it flaking.
– Gives the look of very long lashes.
– Very Very large brush, so can be a bit difficult to handle to begin with.
– Dries up quickly compared to other mascaras.
Overall I would give it a 7/ 10, mainly because it takes some getting used to the large brush.